Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Counters

I don't know why one day at a swap meet I picked up this dual counter thingy. I don't collect them but it was interesting in some sort of way. I thought it was odd that there is no way I can tell to reset them (maybe that is why I just had to buy it). So it sat on a shelf in the garage atop one of my overloaded Robot parts bins.




Well guess what I came across last Sunday at the swap??? another old counter thingy but this on you can reset and at only $4.00 how could I pass it up. So now I have 2 old counter thingys and my collection has doubled.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the sickness begins... :-)

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

You can use you new counter to count your counters! I like the dual one, did you sync them up of were they already at the same numbers? I love your blog!

tikiranch said...

Thanks for the kind words, The dual counter was already that way when I found. If i do click it I hit them both.