Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back to work

 Back from a 3 day trip to the Portland Expo Mega Collectibles and Antiques event.
Picture 2 indoor buildings each the size of a football field and then an outdoor area the size of a Walmart. My feet need a day off after all that walking or should I say hunting and searching. Great weather, good friends to hang out with plus so much great stuff to look at and sometimes even priced to sell. Here is a few pics to start off .


The Palms Motor Hotel Sign ( both sides )


Both sides need some neon but I think you can see how great it is.

 The Alibi Bar where we went after the show both nights. Amazing Vintage Tiki bar inside good food and drinks.
My good Friend Long Gone John from Washington holding his new Giraffe

Stay Tune for loads more stuff I snapped from the great northwest.

No comments: