Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The End

Well Happy Halloween Everyone who has dropped by this past month. I wasn't sure I would be able to get thru a whole month of Halloween posts but some how I did ( well maybe I missed a few days). This last post for the the month is a giant vintage store display pumpkin we once had. The piece was great on its own but at one point there was a crow that would sit on the top . When I found it only the feet left which was molded onto the top (you can see on the top left where the feet are). The piece was the size of a basketball and looking back I wished I had kept it for at least a little while.


Hope everyone has a great Halloween, see you in a week when Tikiranch goes back to its irregular blogcasting.

4 comments:

Todd Franklin said...

Really enjoyed your Halloween countdown!

tikiranch said...

Thanks I enjoy your month of post also

Adam Hazlett said...

I loved the vintage Halloween items. It was a real kick remebering some of it from when I was a kid. Thanks for the posts!

John Rozum said...

Thanks for all the Halloween treats this past month. Halloween was a lot more fun thanks to countdowns like yours.