Monday, September 20, 2010

Survived my first day

Up at the crack of dawn and arrived 1 hour early ( you never know how that traffic is going to be). Full morning of orientation then lunch ( Great food I might add). Afternoon got to meet all my new co-workers I hope I can remember a few names. Feels good to get back in the work force with the way things are out there. I know how rough it is for anyone looking but hang in there and I wish you good luck.

Might be lacking in the blog posting for a few weeks gotta get my mind and energy on learning some new stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Randy! I hope it turns out to be great! Can't wait to hear! Hope you have the 2nd off!

50sme said...

I've always considered tikiranch my very favorite blog. I've been watching you for a while and I have to say your posts never dissappoint me. Thanks again for the effort you put into sharing Tikiranch with us.