Thursday, September 02, 2010

Cut

A little something the wife got for me at the shop today.




SIDE BAR
Sorry the blogs been lackluster and sporadic at best the past month or so. That good old economy caught up with the printing industry and since my logged time at the my old job was less than the others I was one of a few laid off about a month ago. So I have been catching up on things at home while searching for my next gig. Have a few things in the works so hopefully things will be back on track sooner than later.

3 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

Love this photo and sorry to hear you were laid off. That bites.

Major Pepperidge said...

Arg, this economy really DOES suck. I love the blog, but I know that in the scheme of things it takes a low priority. Best of luck finding something soon!

50sme said...

Well, at least I know my husband is laid off along with the likes of some cool people. Bummer anyhow though.