Thursday, August 24, 2006

Big Mac Daddy



Wow I finally was able to get this post up. So sorry you all but the Blogger was not blogging for me the past few days. So here he is The Big Mac Cop statue from one of the retired McDonalds Playlands. At 6 feet tall and needing a little paint ( OK a lot of paint) the price was right even with shipping it from Texas. We already have a Ronald, Grimace, Hamburglar and Capt Crook and now the Big Mac. We still need (Did I say "need" OK how about "Want") a Mayor Mc Cheese and the Apple Pie tree so keep me in mind if you find one will you? Thanks Again for dropping by.

7 comments:

Dustin Crops Boy said...

Congrats again on that amazingly inexpensive score, Randy. If I ever decide to part ways w/ my Mayor statue, I'll give you a call first... though I don't think he'll be as cheap in price ;)

tikiranch said...

Thanks,I will be wait for the call.

Matterhorn1959 said...

Randy- can you post a picture of your grimace? I would love to have a grimace statue as he is my favorite McDonald land character.

Alex Warn said...

If I ever decide to part ways w/ my Mayor statue, New Trends I'll give you a call first.

Emma James said...

NICE Post Thanks for sharing. WE have to Apply for Nadra Card Renewal UK.

Emma James said...

Nice Post! Thanks for sharing. Buy this product - Contour Memory Foam Pillow - Best Side Sleeper Orthopedic Pillow for Neck Pain

Maja James said...

BEST PILLOW FOR NECK PAIN IN UK : Being tired after having a couple of sleepless nights? The only cure to this you add to your life is the Best pillow for neck pain in the UK.

Buy product Click here >>> Contour Memory Foam Pillow - Best Side Sleeper Cervical Orthopedic Pillow for Reducing Neck Pain - Prime Soft Supportive Washable Hypoallergenic Pillow