Friday, August 04, 2006

Tickle me Pickle


Tickle Tim the talking Pickle, say that one 3 times fast. Years before Ebay I had a postcard dealer that would send me whatever advertising cards they would come across in the mail ever so often. This must have been some sort of promo card but it has no information on the back. I have yet to see one of these out there and may never since these kind store displays were never meant to be sold plus they take up a lot of storage space. I have seen or heard of other speaking display figures like a Elsie the cow, The Fritos Kid at Casa De Fritos in Disneyland, The Squirt soda Boy and one of my all time favorites a giant Speedy Alka Seltzer. I wonder what Tickle Tim would say when you made him speak? Thanks for stopping by have a great Friday.

No comments: