Monday, October 01, 2007

Finally Up

I am always seem to buy big things ( Giant Rooster, Giant Piggly Wiggly Supermarket Sign) or want to acquire them ( Muffler Man, Giant Pioneer Pete). I was on a arrow buying kick a a while ago and the first one I found was a great bulb arrow flasher. I have had it for over 3 years now and never did put it up at our old house or in the 4 car garage that came with it. So yesterday I finally got the job done and now my whole office is a orange blinking fun house.




Now where is that muffler man for the backyard????????

3 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

Lets see the rest of the office!

tikiranch said...

I have a few more things to put up then I will post a few more shots.

Holly Hall said...

Oh, wow! I am picturing how cool something like that hung over a sofa would be. I second matterhorn1959's comment. I'd love to see some more shots of your collections in action.