Friday, February 08, 2008

Last Sundays Score

Last Sunday when arriving at my usual meet, the drizzle and possible rain to come reduced a usual busy morning shopping to about 10 vehicles with only a few setting up. So what to do? I know jump back in the car and drive about an hour up to Pasadena PCC's first Sunday Antique and collectible show . What about the rain up there you ask? well they have half of the show in the huge parking structure so no rain. I used to shop there about 4 years ago every month but since then I head to the Irvine Groves show. Its more of a Shabby Chic sort of meet but other things turn up every once in a while. So after walking from the parking car garage to the swap meet parking garage it was time to shop. Todays post is one neat thing I found. I have a great appreciation for original production art so when I came across this I knew I had to get it.


Vintage 1946 Holiday Magazine


Vintage 1946 Chevrolet Ad inside Holiday Magazine





The original artwork for Chevrolet ad

I must thank the rain for sending me to Pasadena.
Have a sunny weekend everyone.....

1 comment:

Major Pepperidge said...

INCREDIBLE!! That is so awesome I can't even tell you! Wish we could see it bigger though....