Thursday, June 30, 2011

Clown thingys

Not sure what these were for ????


Devlin Thompson said...

They look to me like they were originally attached to paper "blow-out" noisemakers, with the mouthpiece fitting the round hole, and the rolled-up piece passing through the slot. I've seen other such combinations, though never these particular ones.

Unknown said...

Those are really neato, Randy!