Tuesday, July 05, 2011

On not in the Bag

Found a used Disneyland plastic bag at the junk swap so I thought what a great few days of posts the artwork would make.






Looking at the all images you notice they started dropping in the disney characters here and there. I prefer the park stuff without them, not sure why but often I see a great souvenir but when they drop in a character it takes away from the rest of the piece for me. The other thing I noticed on the Haunted Mansion art the used the music played ghosts and not the hitchhiking ones you always see these days.
Just my 2 cents, drop by tomorrow for some more.

3 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

VERY cool! Any idea when these bags were in use? I don't remember them!

tikiranch said...

Not an expert but would guess late 70's early 80's

Major Pepperidge said...

I TOTALLY agree with you about the overuse of the various characters. Seems like 90% of the current postcards are pictures of a character with Disneyland in the background (or no Disneyland at all).