Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Maid of Honor

So I sometimes buy weird things that I never thought I would like a Giant Rooster or a stack of vintage Frozen Turkey Giblet waxed containers. I sometimes stop at the local Goodwill on my way home from work but I usually do not find anything worth picking up. The other day I did find a interesting wood/steel ironing board complete with the cover still on it. I am sort of liking the old metal industrial objects lately and this board had that look. I fit in my beetle and later that night I decided to remove the cover which revealed today image post.




Just think that cover preserved the original advertising for you and the world to enjoy.I guess it has lasted a Lifetime so far, no where do I store it??????

1 comment:

Library Diva said...

My parents store their modern ironing board on the wall, using an extremely sophisticated system of two nails that act as pegs. They've got it in the basement stairwell. Is there somewhere in your house where that would work, too?